What is Maskmatch?
Mask match is a career matching service at MSK that recruit’s and shortlist’s candidates on behalf of our corporate members and other organizations who fall within our stakeholders. It is an add value to all marketing professionals registered as members with the society.
MSK receives numerous requests from employers to recommend qualified marketing professionals for excellent marketing opportunities within their organizations.
How does it work?
- Provide a clear profile of your organization
- Send the vacancy details specifying the position, role and station and salary range information will be shared at the employer’s discretion.
- Indicate the level of service needed:
- Profiling candidates and sending CVs
- Background check of candidate
- Engaging in interview process with employer
- Guiding the whole HR process-from sourcing to hiring
MSK charges a professional fee for this service. If there is an agreement to undertake any structured interviewing sessions on the candidates an equivalent to one month’s pay of the selected individual is payable to MSK.If MSK agrees to submit only CVs of the interested candidates the fee payable is Kshs 10,000 inclusive of VAT. In the unlikely event of non-selection of the forwarded individuals or the one selected doesnot take up the offer, then MSK will provide a second shortlist.
Register or renew your annual subscription to the society as a member
Send your updated CV to email@example.com
We will then contact you, if your profile matches the requirements of the job vacancy presented.