This short course covers what it takes to build a resilient brand, a brand that’s engineered to ride the waves of market stress? Given the current economic landscape it’s easy to understand why a resilient brand matters.
Long before the concept of an “antifragile” brand became as ubiquitous as it has now, business leaders and owners have conceptually realized, indeed aspired to building a resilient business and brand for adversity. However, like many things in life, broadly understanding a principle is not the same as actually building and leveraging it to its full potential.
What you will learn:
- How Resilient Brands Don’t Wait Until Market Stress to Consider Their Brand Strategy – They Proactively Build for Market Stress
- How Resilient Brands Know Increased Market Stress Triggers Customers to Reassess their Brand Loyalty
- How Resilient Brands Provide Clear Roadmaps for Thriving in Market Stress
- Why Resilient Brands Doesn’t Need to Adapt to Market Stress – They’re Built For It
- When Market Stress Puts Brand Culture to the Test, Resilient Brands Thrive
- How Brand Style Guides Help Resilient Brands Manage and Thrive in Market Stress
- How Resilient Brand Strategy Trumps Reactionary Brand Tactics in Market Stress
- How Resilient Brands Value Long Term Brand Consistency Built for Market Stress Over Short Term Business Results
- How Internal Branding Helps Resilient Brands Navigate Increased Market Stress
- Prize Diversity During Market Stress
- Understand change as a default
- Resilient Brands in Market Stress
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER