The MSK Practitioners’ courses equip marketing as well as non-marketing professionals, novice/junior/middle level/senior brand/product/marketing/Sales executives/officers/managers with knowledge and skills in marketing.
It is an ideal course that imparts the right knowledge and skills for effective and efficient execution of one’s mandate as a marketing professional.
It is a solid foundation for those seeking a lifelong career in marketing and these courses lead to an executive level certification that equips a marketer with leadership and strategic knowledge.
This program is suitable for those who are already working as marketers or even those who wish to start careers as marketers.
Why the MSK practitioners’ program?
- Flexible class schedules (Physical class attendance/Distance Learning/Virtual classes/Self Study).
- Accommodating modes of study.
- Accommodating mode of payment.
- A convenient venue and time schedules
- Highly competent and experienced trainers
- Introduce students to most facets in marketing
- To illustrate the way Marketing skills can be applied in the Kenyan environments
- Equip marketing practitioners with the background to study on a part-time basis, for relevant professional qualifications in marketing, such as CIM and other on – job marketing programs.
Who should enroll
An individual who is currently in a ‘managerial/leadership/supervisory/implementation phase/executive level/entry level’ level within an organization’s marketing department and/or related area.
Candidates should be:
- Corporate or Individual Members of the MSK
- Those with appropriate non-marketing professional or academic (University graduate level) qualifications who are engaged or employed in Marketing in its broadest sense e.g., Sales, Advertising, Management, Marketing Accountancy, Marketing Research, Public Relations, and Distribution
- Those with a minimum “A” level qualification, have been working in Marketing (as defined above) for at least 2 years and have been identified by their organisation as having advancement potential in the marketing field.
- Those with a minimum “O” level qualifications (one of which must be English “O” level) have been working in Marketing (as defined in 2. above) for at least 3 years and have been identified by their organisation for further career advancement in the marketing field.
- 6 Months of Classroom training – EVERY TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND THURSDAY 5.30PM – 7.30PM
- 6 Months of Practical Project