MEMBERSHIP: Member for 2 Years.
As a candidate for the position of Marketing Society of Kenya Student Board Representative for all universities and colleges in our Kenya, I hereby present my manifesto, outlining my vision and plans for the betterment of the Marketing Student community:
- Improved Communication: I will work towards establishing an open and transparent communication channel and be the link between the Marketing student and the Marketing Society of Kenya umbrella. Regular feedback sessions and forums will be organized to ensure that the concerns and grievances of the students and the organization as well are addressed in a timely and effective manner including but not limited to on time membership renewal.
- Student Welfare: I believe that the welfare of our student members should be the topmost priority of our organization as the students are the future leaders of this organization and the country at large. I will work towards ensuring that the needs and requirements of the students are met, be it in terms of access to academic resources or any other help as deemed important by the Marketing Society of Kenya.
- Excellence: I will strive to promote excellence and foster a culture of learning and innovation among the students through coming up with training sessions for student members as well as pitching Marketing related project competitions between different universities and colleges. This will involve collaborating with the leadership of MSK to identify and address the challenges faced by students and creating opportunities for research and development.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: Honestly speaking, I have never encountered this I joined MSK though I am committed to creating an even more inclusive and diverse environment that is free from discrimination and bias. I will work towards promoting equal opportunities for all students, irrespective of their background or identity.
- Sustainability: I recognize the urgent need to address the challenges posed by climate change and environmental degradation. I will work towards promoting sustainable practices and ensuring that our universities and colleges adopt eco-friendly policies and initiatives that will help brand our organization- The Marketing Society of Kenya – as the best organization in environmental conservation.
- Collaboration and Partnership: I believe that effective governance requires collaboration and partnership. I will work towards building strong partnerships with other student organizations and stakeholders to create a more conducive and supportive environment for the student community within and even outside the Marketing society of Kenya organization.
In conclusion, I am committed to serving as an effective representative of the student community and promoting their interests and welfare. With your support and cooperation, I am confident that we can create a brighter and more prosperous future for all marketing students in our country.