Posted by: MSK Kenya
Ebony Estates limited is a real estate firm that specializes in property management, valuation of Assets, Agency, feasibility study and project management. It has embarked on a new product line targeting the middle to high-end clients and is looking to engage and hire a Professional Marketing individual to fill the newly created position of a Digital Marketing Executive for the organization who will eventually grow into a Team Leader position;
Salary: Negotiable/open for negotiations (Competitively benchmarked within the industry and also includes a commission)
About the Role and Responsibilities of the job;
This is an exciting and challenging role that promises to provide you with a fulfilling satisfaction.
- Develop an operational Digital Marketing strategy as well as oversee its implementation
- Formulation of marketing strategies on social media
- Conducting Business development management
- Carrying out Marketing campaigns both print, online and social media
- Handling client enquiries
- Accompanying clients for site visits
- Client follow-ups & Closing sales
- Improving company brand Digital Marketing presence and managing the New Media
- Brand & Brand Management
- Managing the respective Media Relation(s)
S/He will be reporting directly to the marketing manager. S/he will also have significant interaction with the credit appraisal, administrative and front office, departmental officers.
Profile of the desired Candidate;
- MUST have attained a minimum of an Undergraduate degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Professional qualifications to a professional body e.g. MSK will be added advantage
- Possess and can demonstrate digital marketing skills
- You MUST have 1 year of digital marketing and communication experience in marketing of intangible products. Real Estate products will be a definite advantage.
- Experience in a role where marketing activities are directly responsible for driving sales is highly essential.
- MUST be in possession of an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a data-driven individual who measures every business aspect in terms of ROI
- Possess a creative eye
- You are attentive to minute details
- Professional Membership to MSK or any other relevant professional membership body will be an added advantage
- MUST possess a positive attitude
- MUST be outgoing and a great Networker
- MUST be a Team Player
Show interest by sending your resume/CV and cover letter to The Project Administrator through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the recruiting team (MSK) by C.O.B on 1st May, 2019. Interviews will be carried out on the Friday 3rd May, 2019 on a rolling basis until the right candidates are hired.
- Due to the huge emails that such opportunities tend to attract, we wish you to note and bear with us that ONLY those candidates deemed to have met the stated requirements will be short listed and thereafter contacted for the interview in the Third week of April.